"name one video game thats better than GTA 5"
uh thats easy? barbie horse adventures wild horse rescue?
im in one of those periods in my life where i cant focus on anything i cant finish an assignment i cant listen to one song for more than 5 seconds i cant sit through a tv show episode i cant finish a book i cant write a story
all i can do is stare blankly at the wall and wish i had something to do but everything i could do or want to do is just supremely unsatisfying
SOMEONE PUT IT IN WORDS THANKS YOU
Hey kids this is a symptom of depression
- evil characters in states of submission/weakness
- evil characters momentary feeling things about the people they love
- evil characters scared or hurt
- evil characters making a friend or falling in love
- evil characters being put in positions where they are delicate and sensitive for a short period
- but their core personality isn’t changed
- and they are still evil
i want them to hug SO BADL Y
[What if Link & Ravio were in a Buddy Cop movie?]